- Oswego Massage Therapy is a Massage Practice that provides treatment massage for injuries, athletes, medical conditions, stress & anxiety.
- Online Booking is available 24/7 in addition to Gift Card Purchases. Appointment payments are optionally available at the time of booking.
- We have a 24hr cancellation policy which does apply to appointments made the same day. Please advise us as soon as possible if there are any changes that need to be made. Last minute cancellations and no-shows will be charged 50% of their session fee.
- Last minute cancellation charges are waived during official snow emergencies.
- SUN 9am-7pm
- MON 9am-8pm
- TUE 9am-8pm
- WED 9am-8pm
- THU 9am-8pm
- FRI 9am-6pm
- SAT 9am-3pm
Sessions and Pricing
Only the finest equipment, materials, and techniques are used. From Premium CBD Topical Analgesics and Cryoderm oils to hypoallergenic Alpaca blankets, you can expect 5-Star treatment without spa prices.
When Booking Online, simply choose the Session Length that best suits you and then you can customize your session needs.
Treatment Massage: This is geared toward people who are seeking massage to recover from an injury, manage a medical condition, or seeking to relieve the pain and stiffness from daily activities.
Relaxation Massage: These sessions focus on reducing the effects of stress & anxiety, providing maximum comfort, and highly personalized attention.
Deep Tissue: We provide strong deep tissue massage for those who prefer this technique, though we do often consult with clients first to ensure that this is the best option for their needs.
Sports Massage: A variety of techniques are incorporated including Range of Motion & Active Stretching to help both performance athletes and weekend warriors alike achieve their specific goals. This session style can be used for both pre & post event, as well as maintenance.
Cupping Therapy: A centuries old technique, modernized with improved equipment and focused use. Cupping involves applying suction to specifically targeted areas which in aid in pain/inflammation reduction, increased blood flow, relaxation and overall well-being, as well as a more tolerable form type of deep-tissue massage
- 30 Min / $40
- 45 Min / $55
- 60 Min / $70
- 90 Min / $95
- Advanced CBD Pain Relief / $7
- Total Foot Care / $10
- Hot Stones / $15
- Sinus/Migraine Relief / $10