Integrated Manual Therapy & Orthopedic Massage.
This type of massage is by far, the most flexible, highly effective modality I’ve seen for addressing pain, and correcting dysfunction. Bar none. Integrated Manual Therapy addresses pain, dysfunction, and disability through a comprehensive approach that includes techniques that affect the muscles, nerves, and connective tissues of the body. The methodology considers both structural and functional components of the client’s symptoms and addresses them through a system of assessment, treatment, reassessment, and self-care practices.
Unlike my earlier work in traditional Trigger Point Therapy & Soft Tissue Release, Manual Therapy is designed to be performed pain-free. It has the ability to produce results that are more profound, faster to achieve, and last far longer.
Your Sessions: Clients tend to wear loose fitting or athletic clothing/sports bras during these sessions. Appointments are either 30 or 60 minutes in length depending on the number and complexity of concerns. Integrated Manual Therapy DOES have a lot of relaxing aspects to it! However, unlike traditional Swedish Massage, there is more communication and movement of limbs during the session.
Common Conditions Integrated Manual Therapy Adresses:
- Heel Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Tightness/Pain in Calves
- Chronic Muscle Cramps
- Golfer's/Tennis Elbow
- Frozen Shoulder/Hip
- Limited Mobility
- Much, Much More
What Is This Type of Work Suited For?
- Chronic pain or immobility in 1 or more areas.
- Runners, Bodybuilders, Performance Athletes, Weekend Warriors
- Recent muscular injuries
- Post-Surgical Rehab
- Numbness & tingling Issues
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Issues stemming from repetative motions
- and More
Choose This Work If You:
- Are seeking the cutting edge in Sports Therapy
- Have recently sustained an injury from strenous activity or accident
- Suffer from chronic pain
- Experience numbness, tingling, or pins & needle sensations
- Noticed a loss of strength or lack of mobility
- Suffer from Headaches, Migraines, or Vision problems